In 2022, Discovery and AT&T agreed to a $43 billion merger between AT&T’s Warner Bros. and Discovery. A shareholder complaint was filed in response, claiming that the transaction was unfair.

A few pension funds sued, claiming that the deal unfairly benefited certain high-end investors while harming others.

According to court documents filed last Friday and seen by Deadline, the two parties have reached an agreement through mediation to resolve the claim for $125 million.

READ MORE: Warner Bros. Discovery Launches A Unified Data Offering, YouTube’s Q1 Ad Revenues Top $8 Billion, And A Study Shows TV Is Doing More With Less

According to the agreement, AT&T owns 71% of Warner Bros. Discovery, while the previous Discovery corporation owns the remaining 29%. With this acquisition, Discovery’s leadership team will govern the newly formed company.

This comes as AT&T has been spinning off pieces of its business to isolate itself from its media companies. This includes AT&T’s majority ownership of DIRECTV, which was split off into an independent corporation a few years ago.

AT&T has gradually detached itself from its media businesses while remaining the largest owner.